About TigerFlowers

Teaneck, New Jersey/New York metropolitan area, United States
A journal about floral design, floral and ephemeral sculpture, Fair Trade, and sustainability.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

No more Teddy Bears....Zombie Plush Toys?

For a recent order, I was tasked to find an over-sized stuffed bear. It was amazing how few were to be found in stores. I haven't been in Toys R Us in, well,... ever. Just how out of it I am came home when I discovered that in place of the traditional teddy bears were aisle upon aisle of stuffed zombies.
I especially like the touch of having detachable limbs. Authenticity is crucial, no?

No comments:

Visit us - in Teaneck, or on the web!

Encke Flowers & Gifts
281 Queen Anne Road, Teaneck

201.836.1276

Tiger Lily Flowers & Fair Trade Gifts
569 Cedar Lane, Teaneck

Tiger Weddings
The Wedding Design Team
for Encke Flowers and Tiger Lily by Encke
201.287.1800




Blog Archive